Keep in touch by joining my private Facebook group OR to join my Safer Skincare Newsletter (signup form below)
Band of Beauty is the next best thing to being a Beautycounter consultant and it's like Amazon Prime on steroids. It earns you:
- 15% product credit on every purchase
- free shipping on orders $100 or more
- access to special sales throughout the year from Beautycounter
And when you join and make a $50 qualifying purchase you get a free gift wore way more than the cost of enrollment:
Free Countermatch Adaptive Face Lotion!
This is my FAVORITE facial moisturizer. It is
Want to Get More Involved?
And if you are looking to make a positive social impact, earn extra income on the side, and start getting 25% off your product purchases let's chat - firstname.lastname@example.org! You don't have to be a blogger to be successful in this movement.
It has been one of the most satisfying things I have done for my online business. I love the community of women (and a few men) that I work with on my team and I also truly am passionate about helping people make better choices about what goes on their skin, especially since my current hormone-driven health problems (fibroid and endometreosis) were possibly caused by and most definitely exacerbated by using hormone disrupting chemicals and synthetic fragrances all over my body, sometimes multiple times per day, for the first 25 years of my life.
My aunt was also killed in her early 40's by breast cancer, so I am taking all the steps I can to reduce my own risk and promote healthy hormones as I age.
WANT ONE-ON-ONE HELP With Your Skincare?
I am happy to assist you in choosing the best products for your skincare needs! When you email me it is helpful if you give me the following background info:
- Top Skincare Concerns: fine lines, dark spots, oily skin, dry skin, uneven texture, uneven tone, acne, rosacea, etc.
- Budget: do you want to overhaul everything at once or do you prefer a long term plan replacing one or two things each month?
- Routine Preferences: do you want a minimalist routine or a very robust twice a day + weekly treatment routine?
- Current Routine and Products used: what do you use now and how often?